PRO 2021 Virtual Educational Forum
May 26 to June 17 (Spring Program) and
Sept 22 to Oct 13 (Fall Program)
Join us for this unique approach to Canada’s premier conference for parks and recreation professionals, students, volunteers and elected officials who are passionate about building strong, healthy communities. Learn as you listen from subject matter experts in the Opening Keynote and nine (9) individual consecutive presentations in each of the Spring and Fall Programs.
Key (and NEW!) Features of the Forum:
- Attend in person to hear live presentations on current and trending topics
- NEW! Learn new info on 2 to 3 topics every week - presented one after the other - just one link for each afternoon is needed
- NEW! Participate in scheduled activities and breaks between presentations
- NEW! Take part in break out discussions at the end of each day’s presentations
- NEW! Join colleagues for an evening of social networking, fun and prizes
- Can’t attend in person? Registered delegates can view the recorded version after each presentation (keynotes excluded)
This year’s Forum is in two parts: a Spring and a Fall Program. The Spring Program content is set and the Fall Program content will be announced in the summer. Each Program will have 4 half day presentations with 2 to 3 topics per day.
Register for the Full Forum (Spring and Fall) or for either the Spring or Fall Program.
Spring dates: May 26, June 2, June 9, June 16
View program details
Fall dates: Sept 22, Sept 29, Oct 6, Oct 13
Program details to follow
All events will take place on the Zoom Webinar platform on Wednesday afternoons, 1:00 – 4:00 pm EDT.
Forum Fees (taxes not included)
|Full Forum Member Price||$200|
|Full Forum Non-Member Price||$275|
|Spring or Fall Program Member Price (4 events)||$125|
|Spring or Fall Program Non-Member Price (4 events)||$175|
All prices subject to applicable taxes
Municipal and Community Agency Members – Use your complimentary registrations to attend the Forum free of charge. You will receive your promotional code via email.
College and University Programs – Please contact PRO to receive a promotional code to register your students.
Note: PRO honours PRO Member rates for members from its affiliated provincial and territorial parks and recreation associations. Please contact PRO for the PRO Partner Promo Code. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities are available.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Image source PNGtree