Thank you to PerfectMind for being the Title Sponsor of the 2020 PRO Virtual Educational Forum
A special message from Ali Sanei, Chief Executive Officer:
Join PerfectMind for their informational session
Beyond COVID: Parks and Recreation Trends
October 15, 2020 at 2 PM
Parks and recreation is changing as we know it; new changes in technology and the COVID-19 pandemic have shaken up the way we run our activities and programs, manage our facilities, and interact with our colleagues. Now, it’s time to move with the trends to form new ideas and expectations on how to better serve our communities. On October 15th at 2:00 EDT, we will be joined by Mark Convey and Gina McNeil of PerfectMind, as well as Mike Roma and Christa Costas-Bradstreet of the Canadian Parks and Recreation Association (CPRA) to discuss the most important 2021 trends in parks and recreation. Listen in as they share their advice on how parks and recreation organizations can adapt, innovate, and succeed.
In this webinar, the panel will discuss:
- The 5 top trends in parks and recreation for 2021
- How organizations can prepare for and benefit from these trends
- Innovative programming ideas
- Answers to your burning questions (Q & A period)
- ... and more!
- Mark Convey, Enterprise Account Executive, PerfectMind
- Gina McNeil, Relationship Manager, PerfectMind
- Mike Roma, Board Chair, Canadian Parks and Recreation Association (CPRA)
- Christa Costas-Bradstreet, Director of Partnership and Policy, Canadian Parks and Recreation Association (CPRA)